Every braid styles with side cut call for attention, starting from the unique looks it gives to you. Imagine shaving off both sides or just one side of your hair, with a braid hairstyle on the top; yea, very cute and a different look entirely. Braid Hairstyles with side cut give a different appearance, which mostly turns out to be unique and beautiful.
In this modern generation, hairstyles can’t be left out when talking about fashion and beauty. One of the advantages of a braid hairstyle with side cut is that it makes the individual lovely and outstanding.
Tips on how to do it on your own
- Make sure to wash your hair first and allow it to dry for some time. Then dry your hair thoroughly with a hairbrush or a blow dryer.
- Brush your hair from the back to the front and use your hands to push your hair forward while still blowing it dry.
- Use a straightening iron to curl your hair into a smaller section.
- Use a hairspray to arrange the curls.
- From the back, use a comb to part your hair down to the middle till it gets to the crown.
- Use a clip to hold up one half of the section divided and leave the hair at the front.
- Start making a french braid from the back hairline with the remaining section.
- Do likewise for the other section of the hair.
- Your curls should be arranged in a way they would fall forward like a bang. Then with a few spritzes of hairspray, you are good to go.
Top 20 Braid Hairstyles with Side Cut.
A Mohawk Fishtail Undercut is simply a unique and stunning hairstyle that brings lots of attraction. It is made by having the hair gathered at the center and combed backward to add height. Having the hair braided so neatly, then hairspray would be applied to make the hairstyle ready.
2. Long Mohawk Braid
Firstly, your hair would have a faux shaved sides look, and to achieve this; you will gel the sides of your hair and comb it backward. Bring all your hair together at the Mohawk section, then use a long braid to weave it.
3. Blonde Highlighted Braided Undercut
Join your hair at the Mohawk section and weave it in a braid. Make sure your roots are dark; then, color the remaining part of your hair blonde. Comb backward to add more height to your hair.
4. Intricate Twisted Braid Undercut
It is very classic, but simple to make just by weaving your hair in big stitches, having the ends tied in knots, and then pining them up.
5. Mohawk Side Braid with Side Lines
This hairstyle also uses the same process as Long Mohawk Braid. If you want to add more style, an undercut can spice it up like a pixie cut or a bob. You can add a few linear designs at one side of the hair for a bolder look.
6. Rat Tail Braid Undercut
- 2023 Short African Dresses For All African Queens Around The World
- Senator Styles for Men – Collection for You
- Simple Ankara Long Gowns 2022/2023
- 2020 Cornrow Hairstyles That Are Truly Amazing
- 2020 Ghana Weaving Shuku : 30+ Latest Styles You Should Try
7. Multiple Braided Sidecut
8. Loose Braided Undercut
9. Fishtail Braid Faux Undercut
10. Side-swept Shaved Side Braid
11. One-sided Braid
12. Braided French Twist Braid
13. Pinned Braided Shaved sides
14. Fulani Braided Hairstyle
15.Heavily Braided Undercut
16. Side Braids with Undercut
17. Boho Braid with Sidecut
18. Cornrow Undercut
19. Mohawk with Rat-Tail Braid
20. Mohawk Braided undercut